Thursday, September 3

Stampin' Up! HOLIDAY CATALOG 2015 first card of the season!

HI EVERYONE!

Well, I MADE A CARD! LOL! It was so strange, first of all I have no stampin' studio, sad face! Next even though my "stuff" is in an armoire I have no place to stamp where that piece of furniture is located. Then, my tools and accessories are elsewhere....so it was complicated to say the least and NOW I CAN THOROUGHLY sympathize with all of you who work like that. OUCH!

Anyway, once I dusted off my rusty fingers I was ready to go, only to realize I NEED MORE STUFF! LOL!

The NEW Holiday Catalog that runs from September 1~January 4, is filled with stuff I must have and I only pre ordered so that means I need to order today! I wanted to get the precision plate SO BAD and made a mistake and ordered the magnetic platform once again! YIKES my brain is rustier than my fingers! But that's ok it will all come back RIGHT?



Ok so let's see about this card. I used the Red Foil Sheets (just $4.00) for the sentiment from the NEW Dies called Seasonal Thin Framelit Dies and then stamped the image of the pine bow from Peaceful Wreath on Whisper White cardstock then embossed the whole piece with the NEW Woodlands Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. I also cut the front edge of the card about 1" shorter and added the NEW 1/8" Striped Ribbon as a border embellishment! Love it!

ENJOY your day it feels great to be playing again!~hugs Donna


Red Foil Sheets 139607
Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder 139673
Peaceful Wreath Stamp Set 139794

2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Donna this is just gorgeous. Love your color choices .... or should I say Red/White... Love the large white space and it makes the red foil "peace" POP! Your ribbon border is fab... coloring on the bough is perfection.
.... and the simplicity of this card makes it spectacular. Hugs

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Perhaps I should not read your blog posts backwards! Then I would actually know that the snowglobe card was not your first. Ha Ha! Xx PS I haven't ordered from the new catty yet ... but you are tempting me big time! xx