Wednesday, May 20

RETIRING FAVORITE


Hey stampers! Have you noticed I have been using some upcoming retiring items on my last few cards! LOL! I want to use up my Pistachio Pudding Card Stock so I have created another card with that color! I also have used my favorite Framelits called Labels Collection which I love to use as a frame for images. Here I have stamped the image with Gorgeous Grunge and Papillon Potpourri two sets which remain in the 2015-2016 catalog. Enjoy!

Today's challenge is for PAPER PLUNGE...favorite retiring things   PLEASE go try their challenge today with your favorite!

2 comments:

Leslie Mahon said...

Beautiful, Donna! Your layering is just perfect...and I also love your use of colors! Thanks so much for joining us once again at The Paper Plunge!

Robbie said...

Absolutely Stunning as usual! Love the look of the Pistachio with the black. Really makes it pop. So glad you played with us again this week!

Robbie