Wednesday, April 29

SPRING FLOWER BIRTHDAY CARD!



Hey Stampers! Today I have made a card for my daughter's upcoming birthday. I used the opportunity to make it in the designs and colors of two challenges that I have not done in awhile. I always use the challenges as a starting point and add my own creativity. So for Freshly Made I added my tags and flower focal point to fall off the edges a bit. I also used the color scheme for a fresh spring pallet from Color Throw Down. This is also a FABULOUS Mother's Day Card! perfect for the challenge at Stampin' Royalty~Enjoy!
 Stampin Royalty,   Freshly Made and Color Throw Down

This card is a wow but easy to make once you have your design.....the petals are colored easily in less than 30 seconds by sponging a 3"x4" piece of cards in Pear Pizzaz, Soft Sky, And Blushing Bride, then punch out all the petals in less than 3 minutes. Use a toothpick to add tombo and place on your card. Then add centers in So Saffron..... This is .really quick and makes a Class Friendky card class.

8 comments:

Ms said...

what a beautiful card... lots of work but just gorgeous... Thx for sharing your creativity

tonilea said...

That's awesome. Your daughter will love it. What punch did you use for the flowers? It is perfect for this.
tonilea

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a pretty hydrangea! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

Jodi Collins said...

What a GORGEOUS creation! Those flowers are amazing! Thanks for playing along with The Color Throwdown!!

Vickie Z said...

Gorgeous hydrangeas!! I know you say it's quick...looks like meticulous work to me!! This,
For joining us at CTD!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous dimensional hydrangea! Your daughter will love it! So glad you joined us at Color Throwdown!

Carrie Rhoades said...

Wow, what a great card, you really put your heart into it. Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty.

Birgit said...

This is so pretty and love the way it pops! I love the flowers