Wednesday, April 8

Framelits Door Key Plate





Hey Stampers...sorry I didn't post much last week...just busier than usual I guess. Today we are sad to lose our grandpuppy Gus. He is a smooth coat chow and a wonderful obedient gentle member of my son's family.I thought I would pay tribute here......I made this card for his family to show that he has gone through a new door and on the other side will play in gardens of floweres and bluebirds.

I made the card with Labels Collection Framelit Diest to make a small door plate. Then I used the tie Framelit from Baby's First to make a key hole! So easy and so unexpected! ~Enjoy!



3 comments:

Louise Cyr said...

Very creative and clever how you used the framelits. Love your card.
Sorry to hear about the loss of your grandpuppy. No matter how old or how young, they always are our "puppy". Sending positive thoughts your way.

denmo said...

It is a lovely card, with a beautiful thought behind the creation...So sad to hear your news of grandpuppy..who will always be remembered with much love and affection...

Sending you loving hugs at this sad time....Denise (UK) xx

Carolee said...

Sorry to hear about your loss and the reason for this beautiful card. Hugs!
Would you please share how you did the awesome embossed look at the top and bottom of your card.
Thanks for all you share! Love your blog.