Friday, March 20

METAL PAPER PLUNGE CHALLENGE

Couldn't you just kick yourself after you have made a card only to realize there was an error. I didn't even see it until after I had photographed it and went to put it here on my blog... I could have sworn the word was THANKS! So I had to take it back to my stamp room and add YOU! I actually like both layouts, but the final one is definitely more symmetrical! 

This card was for the challenge over at Paper Plunge and the challenge was to use metal on the card. I took a piece of roofing flashing and cut it with a die for my background layer. I also twisted a little strip for the stamen of my flower, which was made with the Build a Bow Punch...so cool! Have a great weekend! ~enjoy!

4 comments:

Helen Burnley said...

Donna, this is gorgeous. I absolutely love it. Would you mind if I tried to case it? Try is the optimal word. Love love love. Hope the snow is melting fast. 😋

Laura said...

Stunning Miss Donna! Not a mistake! An opportunity! Thank you for inspiring us at The Paper Plunge! Hugs!
Laura

Leslie Mahon said...

What a beautiful card, Donna! I love the way you used flashing for the center of the flower! 'Thank' once again for playing with us at The Paper Plunge...you inspire us!

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful card Donna! So glad you played with us at The Paper Plunge. I am hoping with seeing the creations on your blog you are back to normal!

Robbie