Thursday, March 19

Challenge at Freshly Made

Hey Stamper friends! Well Spring is tomorrow and it still feels like January here at 29 degrees! So thanks a lot spring and let's go on vacation!

Well, I decided to look up some challenges and I liked the design layout for the one at Freshly Made today, so I used it for my card. First I created the background by sponging random colors all over a piece of card stock. Next, I stamped images from Gorgeous Grunge, Open Sea and a retired background map. I drew lines on each size using a Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and punched a circle out of the center. ~Enjoy your day! I sure hope it is SPRING where you are!

2 comments:

Stef Perry said...

Donna, the collage background you created is fantastic! Well done!!

Cindy Hall said...

Wow! I couldn't believe it when I read that you created the background piece. It is fabulous. What a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!