Wednesday, February 25

RAINY DAY SUNSHINE



Hey there stampin' friends...I leave my month long awesome vacation today, so I made a card for you that is perfect to cheer anyone up who is having a little bit of an off day. Afterall " sunshine" we all have a rainy day once and awhile! I used acetate to stamp the fox image and then turned it over onto the card to create a mirror image. The acetate does not absorb the ink and acts as a stamp! So fun. Then I took the image and stamped in Staz on just above the lighter "water" image and colored it with Stamp n Write Markers! Love it. I also cut the front of the card in half to create a flap and added the layered fox to it to hide the inside sentiment! ~Enjoy!

2 comments:

laura h said...

Perfect timing for your card. Without the rain, there isn't any future flowers. Welcome home.

Sandy said...

What a great idea. I like the flap and the way it opens. Welcome home. I bet you are glad you missed most of that snow.