Tuesday, February 10

Hubby Love


Hi Stampers! Today I have a fun card for you to make using a mask. I cut out the medium sized heart from the Hearts Collection Framelits and used it as a mask. Then I ran my card with the framelit cutting side down to emboss an edge around the heart. I drew a scalloped edge between the two marks to add a lacy edging. Next I placed the mask over the embossed heart and stamped the little rose bud in a random pattern, within the mask and overlapping the edges. I used blendabilities to color them in and added a Big Satin Bow to finish off the card.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Smart design. Clean and simple but that lovely big bow makes it WOW!

Rose Ann Marr said...

Your heart looks like a piece of fabric, I am always amazed at your beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.