Tuesday, February 3

BOW BUILDER PUNCH

For today's card I used the NEW set out of the Occasions Mini called Butterfly Basics. Have you seen it? Check it out here! It even has coordinating Butterfly Framelits! Gorgeous!  I love the honeycomb stamp in this set and here I used it with Whisper White Craft ink to create a stunning textured background for my composition. After I stamped that I used White Embossing powder on my stamped flower images. I cut out a few and layered them over the background ones to give the card some dimension. I finished it all off with NEW RIBBON called Sahara Sand Lace Trim and I used the NEW punch called BOW BUILDER PUNCH for the side bow embellishment! ~Enjoy and come on back for more later this week!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and how you framed it.

Sandy said...

Donna, this is gorgeous.

Linda R said...

Beautiful! Love your work!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh My! Speechless! This is stunning. Hugs xxx

Rose Ann Marr said...

Donna, this card is exquisite, your work is an inspiration. Thanks for sharing.