Tuesday, February 17

BITTY BOW and BITTY BUDS


Hey stampers! Well the weekend is here and I hope you will find some time to play with some of the NEW items you have received over the past few weeks. Today I used the stamp set called "From the Garden" to create a pretty background for my three squares. To make this card I first ran a piece of Soft Sky Cardstock through the Big Shot using a retired  Embossing Folder, but you can easily use Lovey Lace Embossing Folder and it would be striking! Next I added a piece of Very Vanilla to the inside of the card to stamp a sentiment. Take a piece of White Jute Ribbon that is 5 1/2" long and adhere it to the left side of the card about an inch in from the crease. Cut three Very vanilla squares
1 1/2" square. Then punch three Blackberry Bliss Squares using the 1 3/8 square punch. Finally Punch (3) 1 1/4" squares and stamp them with the small bud image. I used Blendabilities to color my images, but you could use markers, blender pens or aqua pens too! For the little sentiment on the front I used the NEW Handpicked Framelit Dies and added a ribbon bow. Want to see how I make mine? Only if you want to chuckle it was the very FIRST video I ever did...YIKES it was bad.... CLICK HERE! ~Enjoy!

No comments: