Friday, January 30

HEY THERE BUDS!

Hey Stampers! I am on vacation for the next four weeks and luckily I have left the blizzard in New England behind for my family to clean up! Teeeheeeee...is that evil?

I will not have my craft room with me but I have made some things that I will be posting over the next few weeks so be sure to stop in and hover over the samples and PIN them to pinterest for me will ya! Today's card is one that I did using White Embossing powder and Blendabilities. I just love how you can color over the embossing powder. This allows the color to blend more easily and in more depth, with a myriad of hues in color intensity! Use an image like this one from the Big Catalog called HEY THERE BUDS   for a dramatic PUNCH OF COLOR on your card! You can click the link to see it ! See you soon! ~Enjoy

2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Beautiful card and love your coloring... also I did not know the you could color embossing powder with blendabilities... so thanks for that info.
hugs.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So eye catching! Gorgeous, Donna! Hope you have a wonderful holiday. Hugs xxx