Monday, December 15

O Come O Come


Hey stampers HAPPY MONDAY! Today's card is for a challenge over at Make My Monday for Nativity! I have no nativity sets so I improvised with a little sponging and using a marker to create a little scene. The manger is made by masking the house in the set "Life's Adventure". This is a classic card and perfect for the Black Tie theme at Paper Players I took the liberty of offsetting a circle instead of a rectangle for the sketch at Freshly Made too. Finally My Time To Craft wanted a scene and I think this card is perfect for that as well.  I hope you like the improvise! Enjoy!~Donna

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

A lovely peaceful card - thanks for playing along this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Marina said...

Really gorgeous and creative. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Marina DT

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Another "signature Donna"! Elegance plus! Hugs xxx

Helen Burnley said...

Simply elegant.

Fliss said...

A lovely innovative card.
Thanks for sharing with us at MMM.
Fliss DT x