Monday, December 29

NOSTALGIC VIDEO and Layered Card

Today's card is neutral pallet with a splash of Pink Piroette, but it has a lot of layers and textures. I used DSP! WOW! I never use that, and then I built off of that by adding embossed stamped layers in Very Vanilla which I matted in Basic Black. I made a bow MY FAVORITE THING TO DO,  next to sponging of course, and then I added some ruffled Washi Tape for a peek a boo of interest. If you check out my video HIGHLIGHTED above you will see me when I was young, and it is my very first video ever so be kind! LOL! ENJOY!

2 comments:

Helen Burnley said...

I love this card, Donna. As always, just over the top gorgeous! Happy New Year, my friend.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Happy New Year, dearest Donna! It has been lovely sharing over the last year (plus before) ... looking forward to seeing your creations during 2015. And ... perhaps some more "Backyard Door"??? Hugs xxx