Wednesday, December 17

BOKEH SNOWFLAKES


Hey Stampers, if you were quick and saw this post in the first 24 hours you got a little Christmas Bonus! But now the post has changed and I am on a roll creating and today is day #3 in a row! I tried the Bokeh Technique (I have never seen a tutorial or video) so I am not sure if it is the right way to do it...but my version has a lot of light which I like a lot. It uses the stamp sets Seasonally Scattered and Endless Wishes along with an older set Snow Swirled. To make this card it is just sponged and then stamped....SOOOOO EASY. In less than 10 minutes you have a pretty effect and finished card. Love it! You can order the video in my store on my side bar.~Enjoy

2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Donna it looks FABulous!
I haven't tried this or haven't seen a video either, but I'm going to continue to hunt!
hugs.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I saw it! I think you have used a different technique ... But it ia stunning & effective result! Hugs xxx