Wednesday, November 12

Silver and Gold


Today's card is for a challenge over at Freshly Made. I love that web site but don't seem to have the time to make the challenge all that often. But, today I had some free time after my class last night and the Glimmer Paper was still on my work table and I could not resist playing...just a little bit!

 I like the softness of this card....I know that not too far away we will have a day of foggy snow. Do you have days like that? You know when it is still early in the winter season and warm enough to create fog while the snow is on the ground! Well this card reminds me of days like that. Enjoy the rest of your week!

6 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is beautiful, Donna!

Chrissie said...

This looks gorgeous... clean cut and simply classic!
Chrissie

Marisa said...

Gorgeoes.

Jen Brum said...

Beautiful card! I love those colours together! Very elegant! Love the layers behind the buttons! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Sandy said...

Hi Donna. I've been out of the country for nearly a month. Just got back and decided to scroll through some of your entries. Wow! If my mojo is hiding and I need any inspiration for Christmas cards all I need to do is come back here to your site. Some really gorgeous creations here. You are amazing! Hope you enjoyed Maine. Hugs to you.

Debbie W said...

Beautiful card -- very "wintery!"