Wednesday, October 22

Peek A Boo and a SURPRISE!


Last week I did a class using the new HOLIDAY HOUSES stamp set. I am enthralled with this set as you could see from the sampler I did a while back. Anyway for the class I wanted to use the coordinating framelits to make a Peek A Boo card and really like how it came out. The second card has a trick too can you see it! I combined to stamp sets to create this scene but the secret is in the flowers...Did you guess? Ok I'll tell you if you haven't already figured them out. Those pink babies are created by inking up just a portion of the spider (included in Holiday Houses) and then stamped upside down. SO ADORABLE!!!!!   Hope your week is fun...come back tomorrow to see the Cascade Card we made in last night's class!~Enjoy your day!


1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

The peek-a-boo is fab! Love the surprise factor! Thanks for telling me about the pink flowers ... wouldn't have picked it for myself! (no pun intended!!!) ha ha! Hugs xxx