Thursday, October 23

OOOPS I am late...but here is a class card!

HEY THERE EVERYONE!  We had a wild storm here over three days and I just didn't get on my computer with power outages, and trees down. I lost a gorgeous Pear tree that was as tall as my house in this storm. Good news...I have less leaves to rake in a few weeks!

Anyway, on Tuesday evening I had a class with 8 fabulous ladies and we all made this card. They loved it and I sent them directions in an email while they were here so they would get it when they got home! There are lots of directions out there and different sizes too....So, I took a bunch that I had seen on youtube and I reconfigured them to be as easy as possible for my girls. SUCCESS! And this card fits in a standard sized envi because it begins with a 8 1/2" x 11" piece of card stock instead of 12" x 12".  Have a great weekend and I will see you soon!


2 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Love the design you have modified to use 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Are you offering a tutorial?

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Super fun, Donna! I bet the girls loved this one! Hugs xxx