Tuesday, October 14

HOLIDAY HOUSES for a year

Today I have a class using the NEW set HOLIDAY HOMES. I am beginning to thing that next to my all time favorite LOVELY AS A TREE this set may be my most liked! I enjoy making these little houses into all sorts of vignettes and scenes. Here I wanted to show my stamping class what they could do to make these houses special! So, I created a years worth of houses.....what a cute calendar you could create. This collage is 12"x12" and the inside of the frame is 10 1/4" x 10 1/4" cork. I have 4 of these frames in a box never opened for sale if you are interested. Email me with the subject line FRAMES in capital letters. I am selling them for $19.00 plus shipping.

5 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

This is just an ingenious, creative and wonderful showcase of your unbelievable talents. Thanks for sharing.

Marisa said...

So cute!! Love it :)

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Wow... this is so cute and what a great gift it would make too. hugs.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

I love love love this set ... but as yet haven't bought it! I wondered if it would be versatile ... but if Donna thinks it is ... then maybe I need to rethink? I imagine you had heaps of fun making this sampler! Hugs xxx

Texas JennyWren said...

Donna, this is such a great idea. Love it. I have a wall in my living room that needs something on it. This framed houses art would be perfect!!!
thanks for sharing your talents with us. Eat some lobster in Maine for me, won't you!!