Tuesday, October 7

DIE CUTS and TAGS


Happy Tuesday friends! Today's card isn't a card at all it is a tag for a gift I need to give this weekend. Fall is in full color here in New England, and I wanted to bring something earthy and fallish to the"MEET THE NEW NEIGHBORS" get together this weekend. So, I made a tag that will compliment the theme of the package. It is also a good submission for a couple of challenges too! City Crafter wanted to see a project with leaves! This one has used the die to cut out sponged and vellum leaves. Then there is My Time To Craft and they wanted something with DIE CUTS ONLY so maybe this works. I used the new Holiday Home set to create a curvy die cut sentiment, and die cut leaves and tag! They didn't say it couldn't have ribbon, or sponging! ~Enjoy your day see you soon!

7 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So classy, Donna! The colour scheme is stunning. Love the curly ribbon! Hugs xxx

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely tag this is!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Stella said...

Such a gorgeous label; perfect take on our theme. I lovethe colors and leaves. Thank you so much for participating in our challenge at CCCB!

Pat said...

Beautiful tag, lovely colours, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Sid said...

Fabulous tag with such great colours Donna ! I have also become your latest blog follower !

best realtor in mcallen said...

its very lovely , I would love to try this at home although I am not a good crafter but will do my best to have something like this :)