Tuesday, September 23

SENTIMENTS

Hi Friends! Today I have a card using the themes from two challenges. The first was from City Crafter and it was to create a card where the SENTIMENT is the focal point! Now, I went to look through my stamp sets and realized that mine were pretty much retired and I have not replenished them yet (busy)with new sentiments...so I used my markers to create the simplest word I could, and that was ....well you get the idea! Next, I used the sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiment to do a cute and simple layout....
see you tomorrow! ~Enjoy!

8 comments:

Stella said...

This is a unique take on the challenge! It turned out wonderful. But never hesitate to use an old sentiment. They also need a little ink:)
Thanks for playing along at CCCB this week!

Ros Crawford said...

This is fabulous!! I love your take on the challenge ... So lovely to have you play along with us at CCCB!!

Charlene said...

What a clever idea! Thanks for sharing your talent with us this week at CCCB :-)

Bada-Bing Creations said...

Very cute take on the sketch! Spooky :-) Love the colors too! Thanks for playing at HSS!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Very enterprising, Donna! Cute sentiment! Hugs xxx

Elizabeth Price said...

Awesomeness!! Your card is so cool. I love the eyes peeking out and the BOO greeting is totally the star of the show. Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments. Smiles, Elizabeth

inkypinkies said...

I love your handmade sentiment! So clever! And the burlap and ribbon layers give it that warm October feel. Thanks for playing the sketch at HSS! ~ Erika

brrenwick said...

Love your hand drawn "BOO"...it really makes the card a lot of fun! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!