Thursday, September 25

Hello there Spooky!



Well, everyone, I know this is BEYOND belief but I have had two...yes two Stampin' Up! boxes in my stamp room since July (right after convention) that I had not opened! W-H-A-T you scream!!!!

Yes that's right, of course I had been busy and just not thinking much about stamping so I know yu will give me a little slack there!

Ok so I opened it up and found one of my NEWEST favorite stamp set called HOLIDAY HOME. It is just too much fun. For this card I used it in a spooky night sort of genre. Also did you know that because they are polymer you can continue the tree trunk easily! FUN!!!! ~ see you next time!

3 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Donna,
Spooky and cute cute cute! Love this set too, but THANKS for the sweet tip in the tree trunk! hugs.

Anonymous said...

Debbie G
I LOVE your Spooky card !!! The sponged moon is beautiful, what colors did you use ?
debbieanng@yahoo.com

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

The tilt on the tall house brought a smile to my face! Perfect ... just perfect! Wowsers ... I don't know how your resisted those boxes ... but you have had a tough couple of months, hunni! I hope it is good therapy to be playing with some new goodies, now! Hugs xxx