Friday, September 19

Back from a long time Away


Hi stamping friends. This card is for you . Hopefully it will be the first to the road of getting back on a schedule of Stampin' regularity.  I want to say thank you to all of my friends who have stood by while I have been taking care of my dad. I also want to thank all of you for the sweet messages of encouragement, support and now condolences. It has been a long journey but it has been fruitful, leaving me with lots of memories and smiles. I appreciate everything you are to me, my stamping friends. Thanks!

Now, for my first card back and I must say I am a little rusty, but here is an interpretation for Just Add Ink's theme this week. Fall is beginning to color the countrysdie here in new England and these colors can be found in the bright sunshine almost everywhere you look here. Enjoy and see you Monday!

6 comments:

carol smith said...

Donna, so sorry to hear about your dad, I had no idea you had been caretaker for this time, I have not been in chat. You have a wonderful outlook, and are an inspiration to everyone, both personally and creatively. My sympathies and love. Hugs

Christine Blain said...

Those flowers are glorious, Donna. So glad you could join us at Just Add Ink this week.

KimB said...

You have captured the spirit of the inspiration picture beautifully Donna. The extra shading you added around the flowers really makes them pop! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

I love the water colouring and the colours you've used are beautiful.

Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.

Trish
JAI Design Team

inkeverywhere said...

I love the way you have coloured round the flowers too. It gives them great dimension. Chantell JAI

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

So nice to see you back, Donna. I was glad to be in touch via FBook ... but it is good to see you stamping again! More thoughts and prayers headed your way! Hope you are doing a little better? Hugs xxx