Monday, September 22

Autumn Color Challenge

Hey Stampers! Today is the last day of summer up here in the northern hemisphere and I am not liking it.....summer is over  ;( . But I had a wonderful day walking the beach and letting the waves come in and lap at my feet before the fall is in it's true glory.

So I made this card to show off the glorious colors of a New England autumn,  and is perfect for the challenge over at Make My Monday . I sponged a piece of very vanilla with Early Espresso and Daffodil Delight and Cherry Cobbler then used Whisper White craft ink and the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set for a little added interest. Finally I sponged another piece of Very Vanilla and cut out a leaf and backed it in Basic Black....added some Blackberry Bliss ribbon and shredded burlap, a button and a pearl. Enjoy and see you next time!

3 comments:

Shelia Crump said...

Love the colors in this one. I am loving what you are doing with the burlap.

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Oh my! This is just beautiful! Such depth to the colours! Hugs xxx

Jacqueline said...

This is stunning - a lovely elegant card - thanks for joining in this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx