Friday, August 15

Burlap Blended Bloom

Good weekend everyone! Last night I had a class and yes we are still using Blended Bloom! We did several cards with the technique of black and white using the Journal Pens from Project Life that we saw demonstrated at convention. They are so easy and the girls loved the idea. Then we masked the Bloom and sponged to make a bright card in Tangelo Twist and So Saffron. But today I wanted something a bit more muted and neutral so I grabbed my Burlap Ribbon and designed from there. So, HEY THERE what do you think? Have a great weekend and I'll be back soon....hopefully sooner than later!

2 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Donna this is absolutely stunning! I just have to make one in person and drool! Hugs

Christine said...

I just love the way the flower comes out of the bloom background... very clever.
have a good weekend
xx