Saturday, July 12

Stampin' UP! Convention ideas


Hey Stampers! I bet a lot of you are gearing up for Convention next week right? Well, I love watching the hubbub on the stamping blogs as you prepare for a fun couple of days. I like to get into the excitement too by creating some fun I N S P I R A T I O N for Convention treats and Decorations.

There is nothing more fun than decorating your hotel room doors to show off Stampin' Up! Materials and see the hallways come alive with beautiful ideas. Last year the girls on my hall did an awesome job so I took my old dry erase board to INSPIRE you and decorated it for this year's  INSPIRE, CREATE, SHARE convention theme and will use it in my Stamp Room! I even made a little magnet with the theme logo! For the flowers I used some of the new In Colors too they mix so well with the softer colors of last year's pallet. Have fun all you Convention Bound Stampers and don't forget to post for all those who remain at home!

No comments: