Thursday, July 17

PILLOW GIFT #2




In case you missed yesterday's post here is what the pillow gift tower of goodies looks like. You already had a sneak peek at the first BOX. But, I have to confess, it wasn't exactly a box. It was a box with multiple layers fused together so it would not open. I used Tombo to adhere all the edges and then covered it in ModPodge to make it sturdy! I used  2014 IN COLOR card stock, some Designer Vellum and Embossing Folders to create fun texture and patterns. WHY did I do that you ask! Because I wanted a fun base for this.....

A CANDLE!
I bought a battery operated candle and made the second box to hold it! The second box is a simple 2",4", 6" 8" box decorated with a cover and embossed panels.

 I hope you are having a fun Stampin' day and be sure to come back tomorrow to see the fun idea I hid in the "YOU" box!

No comments: