Wednesday, June 11

REMEMBERING A FATHER'S LOVE


Today's card is for several challenges all with a "MANLY" theme. As you know my dad is 90 and needs a lot of care but I wanted to honor him with a hand made card. As I began to design it I remembered when I was a little girl, how much I enjoyed playing at the beach while he fished. I combined the two themes of soft sandy colors in a bubble of imagination that reminded me of my childhood and the over the top catch my dad would bring back to the shore to filet! Combining the two creates a one layer punch of color card. Have a great day!~ENJOY!

THIS CARD'S CHALLENGES
TUESDAY THROWDOWN
MAKE MY MONDAY
TUESDAY TAGGERS
CRAZY4CHALLENGES

7 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Donna your dad will love this! Your coloring is fantastic and I really like the mix of ideas here.
Hugs.

NanaConnie said...

I love this card, Donna! Wonderfully masculine and great color combo. Love the 'bubble' effect of the stamping. Thanks so much for honoring us by entering your terrific creation in our "Special Man" challenge at Tuesday Throwdown this week. Good luck in the draw.
NanaConnie DT

Mrs.B said...

This is a fabulous card, love the images and the design. I', sure your Dad will appreciate this.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril

Suzi B said...

Such a lovely story with this fabulous card... your father will love it as I do.
Thank you for joining us at MMM
Suzi B x

Jacqueline said...

What a great card, perfect for our challenge this week at MMM - thanks so much for joining in - Jacqueline xx

Bee and Dee said...

A super card, thank you for joining us on theTIOT challenge, hugs Bee

My name is Cindy said...

Beautifully put together, thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday. Cindy