Tuesday, June 10

MOJO MONDAY MALE CARD



Hey friends....Today is the first time since February that I have had a Monday morning to myself and what better way to celebrate than to make a MOJO MONDAY card! I took a little poetic license here with the sketch and created a male love U card!

 I used Fancy Foil Designer Vellum and Early Espresso Card Stock for the main colors and embossed Pool Party with a folder design we no longer carry (gotta love it, see my brain is still not working well LOL) and then I used Gold Encore ink to stamp my Gorgeous Grunge Stamp set (I know we still have that!) to finish it all off! Enjoy your Monday, ~Donna

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Thanks for playing along with us, Donna :) Love the ink splatter and the banner sentiment.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love the grunge splatters!