Sunday, June 8

MDS SWAP FUN!

Hi friends! I have a cool idea for you to play around with or to use if you are going to CONVENTION and are doing an MDS SWAP!

When you make a standard "hands on card" you can use it in MDS by pasting it into a photo box on a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card layout. This card looks like a bra card photographed on a black background, but it isn't!!!! 

I used the landscape option for my card and added a Basic Black Card Stock Layer to it (the background that you see). Then I loaded a photo box and plugged the "jpeg" of my "real" card into it, (the bra) and finally I added a text box and punch for the sentiment. When it is all done it makes a cool 3D looking card that is actually only ONE LAYER! It can easily be printed in quantity to SWAP and to show off what you can do in MDS especially if you are in an MDS SWAP! When you get home show your ladies, too. Can't you just see the options for Holiday Cards this season! ~Enjoy!

1 comment:

Pat Turner said...

I love the bra card. I have a friend that is always making a comment that she has her own table. Thanks for sharing.