Friday, May 2

NEW GOODIES and BLENDABILITIES


WOWZA! The NEW catalog is awesome and I wish I could share it with you all now but you will need to wait a bit longer. In the mean time I can show you some things that I make with the new sets and most of all with the NEW BLENDABILITIES. For those of you who are anxious about using alcohol inks you are in for a treat with these.

Today was the first time I have used them and I will admit it will take practice but it is loads of fun. This card is perfect for the SUONLY challenge "flowers"

Enjoy the card....see you soon!

2 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

WOW! I can't wait to try those! Looks like you're a pro already!
Hugs!
Laura

Kimberly said...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing your unbelievable talents. Your pictures are breath taking....cannot imagine what they must look like in person