Wednesday, May 28

VELLUM BLENDED BLOOM

Hi Peeps! I am so sorry about not posting consistently. I could make a thousand excuses but my primary one concerns my 90 year old dad.  He has been a lively and humurous soul for 89 years, but this past year has been a little tough after he took a fall. Lately, he just hasn't been the same and needs a lot of care. Thus my stamping has taken a back seat. But that is ok as long as you can hang in there with me  for when I have a chance to post. I miss you and I miss interacting with you. So, that is what is happening. BUT!!!!

Today I have three of the four cards to show you that we made in class last night. I did a vellum class using some new stamp sets like Blended Bloom! LOVE THAT STAMP and it is so inexpensive because it is a single stamp! You can begin ordering it here on June 2nd.

ENJOY!





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Donna,

I have lost both of my parents. You will not ever regret the time spent with your Dad. Enjoy his company while you can.

Carol B

carol smith said...

Donna, I am sorry to hear that your dad is ill...time is precious when we spend it with loved ones. Your first card is absolutely gorgeous! It is worth the wait when you post ones like that. Hugs

Rachel Palmieri said...

Stamping on vellum looks great, and that third card with spots has caught my eye too. Hugs for you and your dear dad.

Kathy (cards_by_kp) said...

Donna,

All 3 of your cards are pretty, but the Blended Bloom with the Delicate Designs embossing folder on vellum is my favorite.

Both of my parents are deceased and I miss them especially my mother. I know what a difficult task it is to be a care giver, but, with the love and support of your family and friends, you will survive. Enjoy spending as much time with your father as possible.

Warm regards,
Kathy

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Gorgeous! hugs

Mary W Quilts said...

The cards are beautiful. Love the vellum effect. Thinking of you and your Dad. .... Mary

TomsMom92 said...

Would you be so generous as to share your techniques/tutorial for the vellum Blended Bloom card? ( I'm a Stampin Up demonstrator too!) you can email me at darlenea@aol.com. Thanks!!!

terry said...

so sorry about your father prayers to you and him....

may i ask .how did you mke the brush marks on the flower .. did you use white paint ?