Wednesday, April 23

It's Raining Today!


It is raining today and Stampin'UP! has released it's retiring stamp sets this week so take a peek.  I thought I would use some of the Designer Series Paper and Sentiments that will be gone all too soon as my inspiration for today's card!  I created the umbrella by cutting a few (4) slips of DSP with an oval framelit and then using the scallop border framelit I placed it where I wanted the umbrella to end to make the edge. Then I adhered the pieces together after folding them. I also used the same oval to make a handle! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Donna this is just very clever and oh so cute!!! love every bit of it. Hugs

Becky said...

Donna, this is positively the cutest card!

Priscilla Grunes said...

Donna, great card! Fun meeting you last night.
Priscilla

Butternutsage said...

It was great fun Priscilla I will be in touch!