Tuesday, January 21

Roll Out Compartment Purse


Make My Monday has a challenge to use a little bit of Kraft.....so I made this, ok it's a lot of craft but it is Kraft! LOL! I am rare form there was a little [lay on words there teeeheee!

I saw a Washi Box on lione and loved the mechanics so much I decided to play too and try some fun concepts of the design. Here the copartments fold up to fit in this Purse Box. It holds a ton of cards and envies so you have everything at your fingertips in style! ~Enjoy!

5 comments:

Becky said...

wow..what a fabulous project and such a creative idea..

Jacqueline said...

LOVE this - so elegant and so neatly made too - thanks for playing along this week at MMM - Jacqueline xx

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

SSSssssssssswwweeeet! hugs

Suzi B said...

Thank you for joining us at MMM with this great project.
Suzi B x

Fandhmum said...

This is just a brilliant project, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x