Monday, January 6

GINGER BLOSSOM REMEMBERED

 HELLO everyone I have missed you! I hope you are all back on a routine and  finding some time to stamp. Here is the North East (New England) it is 53 degrees and feels AWESOME!It is very foggy because the snow is being eaten up by the high temps but we are shooting down to 6 degrees farenheit over night. BRRRRRRRRR, and winter will be back full steam ahead!

For todays card I am doing the Mojo Monday challenge sketch and I used vellum and embossed for a sweet elegant very lady like card! Do you remember the DSP called Ginger Blossom from 2008, well it is my all time favorite! I decided to do my color scheme in honor of that paper today! WOW do I miss the quality of that catalog! Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Becky said...

This is stunning. Gorgeous colors.

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

goreous card and colors yummy. Yes I do remember the DSP, colors , and catties.. even though I didn't become a demo until 2009. BUT I DO love the older style of the catties. hugs.

Patti said...

Beautiful! I love the embossing you applied : )

TheStampingStewardess said...

Sigh! Ginger Blossom...how I miss thee. Beautiful card!