Thursday, January 16

FRESHLY MADE HAPPY CONGRATULATIONS

Goodmorning Stampin' friends! Today I was perusing through my list of challeneges that I keep on my desk and saw this sketch at FRESHLY MADE! I love the new stamp set HAPPY CONGRATULATIONS and the sentiment set Four You especially the bold HELLO! Instead of a BIG HUGE CENTER focal point I used a tiny black heart for demure punctuation!
Some of the new items that I used included the new thicker twine featured in the Sale A Bration catalog ready for your viewing in a couple more days! It is yummy for sure and comes in three colors! I also used a NEW embossing folder! It will be great for all those fishy cards you want to create! ~Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Patti J said...

What a perfect card! Fun and sweet, just like you! Hugs...

Karren said...

What a fun take on the sketch. I love all the elements you've combined. Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

karen h said...

Love the envelope as the tilted layer - very clever!