Thursday, December 26

Stampin' UP! and challenges for December Thanks


Hello everyone! I hope if you are home from traveling that you feel refreshed and rested, and if you are waiting for a new year to begin stamping again I hope you are taking a few minutes to relax!

Today, I have made a card for a few challenges. Pals Paper Arts had a simple sketch to get me inspired and I decided to make it one layer with just the sentiment in extra card stock. He layer behind that is just sponged and stamped using a mask. For the color scheme I am using the choices over at Color Q that are Baked Brown Sugar, Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze and Coastal Cabana!  Enjoy your day and I will see you next time!

8 comments:

Diane Roberts said...

Donna: That tree stamp has been my favorite tree stamp this year and I really like the way you repeated the design of the tree! Very pretty effect. Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts.

Joyce said...

Very pretty thank you card.

Rachel Palmieri said...

A very sweet and 'clean' card, I like the tree border and the colours you've used.

Sylvia said...

Very pretty card, Donna! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

mamichelle said...

Pretty card!

Ann Schach said...

Very pretty, Donna! I love the color combination. The sponging is exceptional. Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

Brian King said...

Donna, Great card! I love that you masked and sponged the central panel and agree that the tree is adorable here. Great colors, too! Thanks for playing along with the PPA challenge this week.

Claire said...

Love the stamped tree background - so pretty and a great use of the colours. Thanks for playing along with Colour Q!