Sunday, December 8

SNOW SHOVELS


I should not be playing in my stamp room but I could not resist when I saw this challenge. A few years ago there was a challenge out for a non traditional theme and I used the beets from a now retired stamp set to make a Christmas Tree....I loved it. Well this year SUO has a challenge for a non traditional Christmas Card and although I used traditional colors the spade is DEFINITELY non traditional. BUT , how cute is it for a gardener in your circle of friends or you can even decorate it to resemble buoys on a dock! ENJOY!

5 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow- this is an excellent non-traditional Christmas card!! Love the shovels and the scene you have created- thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges :-)

Deena Boos said...

Awesome, Donna! I absolutely LOVE this! Talk about out of the box! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

Connie Babbert said...

How absolutely darling! Love your thought on this! Thanks for playing along with the non-traditional challenge this week on SUO Challenges!

Karen Barber said...

What a great job coming up with a totally non traditional Christmas card!!

Robbie said...

Great idea! You are so clever!