Friday, December 13

MDS GRINCH


For todays card I used MDS and tried the challenges for ABC  which was "A" is for ALMOST CHRISTMAS and then for the challenge at Fab Friday   which was a prominent circle and I took the liberty of the Ornament as the circle! I saw this card by Melissa Banbury and just had to try my "hand" no pun intended (wink) at it. Yes I guess you could say I stole the idea except I am giving her all the credit for this SUPER FUN design! Thanks Melissa. I made a not so good video of how I did it if you'd like to watch! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

I love the Grinch and this card is very cool with just his Grinchy fingers showing! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Kathy H said...

Really cute card! And your "not so good video" was actually very good!

Kathy H said...

Really cute card and your video was very helpful!

Sandy said...

Oh my gawsh, Donna, this is just soooooo cool. How on earth did you do this? Guess I will go watch your video. Your talent is just to die for!!!! Hugs!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Donna how cool and FUN is this card! thank you thank you thank you for the video....I'm off to watch it now. hugs!