Monday, December 16

INSPIRED by Meryl Steep

Yesterday afternoon I watched Out of Africa and fell in love with the hat that Meryl Streep was wearing so much so that it inspired me to create a card. Her hat was cream with a gold accent spalshed with black. The neutrals inspired me and the netting and buttons that adorned her hat made me want to recreate the same feel and texture. This makes a wonderful card for a special mature birthday, a love note. or even a sympathy card. I hope you like it as much as I liked making it!

5 comments:

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

donna great card and great place to get the inspiration! Love the movie too. hugs.

Laurie said...

Gorgeous card!!! The color combo is striking. I've never seen the movie, but I really like her. I haven't been in my scrap room in so long, can't wait to get in there and play. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Laurie
scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

Gorgeous. I love it. As usual you gave this all your special touches to make it super fine.

Texas JennyWren said...

That is one of my all time favorite movies. Your card is very pretty.

Robbie said...

Gorgeous Donna! Love how you found inspiration in the movie.