Friday, November 22

FAB FRIDAY CANDY CANE SNOWMAN


Hey stampers and friends! Well it's time for a busy week ahead and who knows how much stampin' fun we will have? If you are here then you had a minute to go surfin' and I am happy you stopped by! Today I have a card for the challenge over at Fab Friday and it goes perfectly well with my little mini coffee cup to carry the theme of candy cane goodness! I love twirling the ribbon for this effect. I miss luxurious ribbons from our stash and have had to improvise often so this one made me smile. I hope you like it too! Have a great week and I will see you again soon!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

Love this, Donna. And I loved the coffee cup too. You make this little snowman face just the sweetest. Hugs.

Bada-Bing Creations said...

This is so stinking cute! I can't even!!!!! I love the burlap! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

inkedx2 said...

Love this. That ribbon treatment is so cute!

Amanda Mertz said...

What a sweet little snow lady! I love how you used the burlap ribbon for the hat! Very clever use of ribbon! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Brenda said...

Love the card!! Too cute!! Love the snowman hat and the ribbon candy cane!!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!!