Friday, November 1

FAB FRIDAY and Stampin' Up! Ribbon


Hey! no time to come and peruse stampin' blogs but still want to see some fun ideas? Then why not follow me on FB where I post an abbreviated version of WHAT'S NEW there!

Today's Card is for a challenge over at Fab Friday!   I didn't have any Early Espresso, because the end of the month order just went in yesterday so I needed to use Basic Black but the other colors of Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Cajun Craze and Very Vanilla are represented in the funky ribbon on this version. I used the CHEVRON RIBBON and a wheel to create this fun colorful idea! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Great bold ribbon! Stamping on the ribbon is a great way to incorporate the challenge colors! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Diane - oliver.mdiane@comcast.net said...

Donna how fun is that ribbon! Love it.
That background stamp is one of my favs this year. I've used in for many occassions and in many colors too. hugs.

Robbie said...

This is a beautiful card!

Amy O said...

Fun card! I love the stamping on the ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Marla Reed said...

This is great! I love the stamped ribbon! It reminds me of a butterfly. The stamped grid design really makes the background pop! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!