Wednesday, September 4

Stampin;' Up Club Classes begin again!


Last night began my first club for this season and it will run on each ODD numbered Tuesday for 8 sessions. This week we focused on sponging and masking. The Fabulous Card was done using the masking tape technique and the girls loved how easy it was. The Leaf was done by masking both the leaf in negative and positive and doing a rectangle mask and sponging it all. Then we used Gorgeous Grunge and heat embossed in white. Finally the Hat Birthday card was done using MDS. This year I have introduced MDS and the girls bring their laptops and can use Join.me to share my desk top making teaching this class super easy and fun! Enjoy your day and I will see you soon!

2 comments:

Laura Haffke said...

I want to come to class Donna!
Beauties as usual with a Donna flair!

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna,
I think I love the leaf card the most all the others are
also very wonderful. I would really like to know how to
mask and sponge that card? I have a question, what
is Gorgeous Grunge ?
Thanks for all your wonderful cards.
Gayle