Tuesday, September 10

Forgotten Challenge with Stampin Up Colors

 
 
Well challenges are always a fun way to juice up your creativity and for today's card I used the color scheme of three shades of neutrals, Raspberry Ripple, and Pumpkin Pie but do you think I can remember what challenge it is from! NOPE! You see when I do my challenges I look at my faves on my side bar andf then choose a few I want to make a card with,  next I write those down on a piece of paper that I take to my stamp room. Then, I create the card come back to my computer and write my post and add the links. Except today I searched and searched and could not find the link for the colors! LOL! I think what happened was I saw the colors on someone's blog and said to myself those are fun but forgot to favorite the blog! Anyway I did remember Our Creative Corner  For Words and  SU ONLY  for a f avorite technique which for me is the Kaleidoscope Technique that I have not done in a while. Enjoy and I'll be seeing you again soon!

3 comments:

Latenightstamper said...

very pretty - love the shading!
sherrill graff

Deb Hoekstra said...

What an interesting technique with a very cool result! Thanks for sharing with SUO Challenges.

Karen Barber said...

This card ROCKS!! Your favorite technique is STUNNING!!!