Thursday, September 19

Core'dinations and Freshly Made Sketch


Textures of hay and leaves and golden sunshine shadows on fields dot the landscape now as the season changes from summer to fall. Today's sketch from Freshly Made Sketches made me think of just those things to create a fall anniversary card. The warm Early Espresso and soft Very Vanilla lends itself to distressing with Core'dinations card stock!

I ran the Cord'nations paper through my Big Shot using an embosing folder then I sanded the paper. I used the same card stock and embossed Field Flowers in gold to make the background layer. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I absolutely LOVE this card! I hope you'll post a few hints about how you made it. Thanks so much.

scooter1203 said...

Beautiful combination of cord'nations and gold embossing! Also love your layered banner!

Anonymous said...

Understated elegance. Love it! --Doris

Cindy Hall said...

This is so beautiful and elegant! Love the embossing and the gold. Really lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!