Sunday, August 18

Stampin' UP! and Freshly Made



Today's card uses the sketch from Freshly Made.

I had a few moments this morning and so I wanted to make a card. This one is for someone I know who can use some encouragement. I really have missed the simple font sentiments of years past and I know this new set from Stampin' UP! called EXPRESS YOURSELF is going to become my GO TO favorite set this year. I really like what the sentiments say. For the colors scheme I used Pistachio Pudding, Smokey Slate, Basic Gray and Pool Party today because it felt like breezes down by the overcast ocean, sort of like the weather here at the moment! I hope you will Ejoy your day and I will see you later in the week!

3 comments:

Amy O said...

What a pretty color scheme! I love the font on these sentiments too. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Jen Timko said...

The clean lines on this is perfect to show off that sentiment set! Wonderful. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Love the simplicity but gorgeousness! Hugs xxx