Monday, August 19

Make My Monday with Stampin'UP! Mojo


Hey everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend. I was able to spend some time at the ocean with hubby (my favorite place to be) and attend a wedding, do some stamping and relax! Did you have fun too!

I love to start my week off playing with Mojo Monday and I used their sketch for this card. Then I looked for a few other challenges and found Make My Monday has a Birthday for Children challenge and so did SU ONLY so I used this card for all three challenges. I love Pistachio Pudding and Pool Party together it reminds me of summer at the Jersey Shore, not that I have ever been there but it just reminds me of that for some reason. I used those colors along with Basic Gray and Basic Black for this card.

Enjoy your day and I will see you back here soon!

14 comments:

Jameela C. said...

I love your Mojo Monday card it so adorable!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Donna great card and colors are fab. didn't think of pool party with pitashio .... until now! Looks great... hugs

Marisa said...

Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday :) Love the colours you used and the curly cues around the candle are too fun!!

Laura Mackie said...

Great Card, Thank you for joining us this week at Make My Monday, Happy Craftin' Laura DT xx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fun! I just love those curly-cues! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Fandhmum said...

Such an elegant card, thanks for joining in at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

Angela said...

Very striking, Donna!

Julie Gearinger said...

Great take on all of the challenges!! Love the color combo and the candle is perfect accent for this birthday card! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges!

Karen Barber said...

i LOVE this card!!!! simple, clean, perfection!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is awesome!

Sandy said...

What a great color combination, and love those curly cues. Such a nice card.

JayBe said...

A lovely design, Donna - thanx for sharing with us at Make My Monday.
Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

Absolutely stunning, Donna! Divine! Xxx

Fliss said...

A really lovely card in great colours.
Thanks for joining in over at Make My Monday.
Fliss x