Friday, August 9

A LITTLE MOUSE TOLD ME



Hey friends! Life around my home has been frantic lately and I do not even have children little enough to be home for summer vacation, but somehow I am busier now than when I was a young mom. That being said I hope you are all doing well!

Today I wanted to post a card and went through my list of challenges and found
 Stamping Royalty who wanted us to use small scraps and SU ONLY who wanted a kids card how cute would this be for a teacher to welcome her students!

I had really not done much with punch art and thought I would try my hand at it and this is what I came up with. I think I could use a little sweet mouse like this one to make me smile! As the sentiment says I AM SO GLAD you are here! Please come back again soon and in the meantime have a great weekend. ~Enjoy!

PUNCHES and DIES USED
Top Note
1 1/4" circle
Word Window
Hearts A Flutter
Small Oval
Extra Large Oval
Perfectly Perserved (retired)

7 comments:

Julie Gearinger said...

Oh, how cute!! This is so creative to use up small scraps and I love the little mouse that you created with our punches and dies!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges :-)

Connie Babbert said...

Ahhh, very fun! Yes, everyone needs a "mouse" in the house or at school! lol! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this week!

Deena Boos said...

What a cute little mouse! You did a great job with your punch art, and made it come to life with your sponging! Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges!

Karen Barber said...

Wow, so clever, does not get anymore unique then this beauty!!

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

How come we are so busy at this stage of life, Donna? Surely it will soon quieten. Cutesy card! Hope Steve doing better. Hugs xxx

Georgeann Manning said...

goodness, he's a cutie!! Thanks for playing our Stampin' Royalty Challenge this week!

Sandy said...

How cute is this! Love it! I know all about busy. I'm more busy now than before I retired. How is that?