Friday, July 26

Stampin' UP! hybrid BICYCLE WITH FLYING HEARTS


Hello Stampers, hybrid cars are everywhere these days and it wasn't until recently that I even used the word hybrid in my vocabulary because I was not a Botanist. However for today's card I made it a hybrid card using Stampin UP! ink pads and MDS software. I did all the direct to paper stamping with Staz On ink. Then I wanted a punch of color for the hearts but Stampin' Up! punches were all too big.  So, with a little MDS magic I was able to print the yellow hearts flying out of the basket on the bicycle! So much fun! I made this card using the Stampin' Up! stamp sets  Lovely as a Tree, Make a Cake and Cycle Celebration for the challenge over at the Play Date Cafe. ~Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

This one tells a story, Donna. So sweet & elegant at the same time. Hugs xxx

Sandy said...

What a nice scene. And I love all the hearts. Great creation!

Vikki Ryan said...

How cute is this card, love those hearts Donna, lots of lovely stamped images!

-Susan- said...

Love this darling card Donna. You have to be the most creative stamper I know!

Diane - oliverdi@att.net said...

Gorgeousness again! hugs