Tuesday, July 23

PILLOW GIFT Boxes

 
Here are two of the Pillow Gift Boxes that I made for the Stampin' Up! 25th Anniversary 2013 Convention this year. Are they not darling!

I have made a video tutorial  so you can see exactly how I made them step by step.  The girls on my hall who received them at Convention 2013 loved them and loved how easy they were to make. When the boxes were completed I finished them by decorating them with 3/8" Ruffle Stretch Trim ribbon and punched art flowers using the Stampin' Up!Pansy Punch and Stampin' Up!Boho Blossoms Die.

2 comments:

Butternutsage said...

I have sent you a message Sylvie....did you use the correct password?

Gift Boxes said...

This is such an easy tutorial to follow. I am so happy that I have found this blog as I have always wanted to try to make my own gift boxes. Now for me this is a dream come true.