Wednesday, July 24

PILLOW BOX TUTORIAL and some cards


I have had a lot of requests from stampers and crafters on how to make this cute Pillow Gift Box, so this morning I created a tutorial which includes a private video for anyone who would like to learn how to make it. Check it out here if you would like.

These boxes were given out at our Stampin' UP! convention 2013 to some of the special girls I know. For this one, I varied the size of the cover and it makes a pyramid box rather than a chinese pagoda box. Both are adorable and the designs are endless depending on how you decorate them and how you cut them.

Also, I made a card the other day and forgot to show you the inside. So here it is! I have even included a gift card so the recipient can reuse it to attach to a present! ~Enjoy your day!



1 comment:

Andrea L - EnchantINK said...

You amaze me! Something new all the time! The queen of boxes strikes again! Love the watercolouring on the card too! Back from hols ... trying to catch up! Hugs xxx